These are the standard installation instructions for GRANTA EduPack 2020 and higher version and GRANTA EduPack Introductory.
To install GRANTA EduPack , you will need:
• A compatible Microsoft® Windows® operating system
o Windows 8.1 or 10
o 32-bit or 64-bit
• 4 GB of RAM
• 4 GB of hard disk space
View the full list of system requirements
See the installation guide in the Olympe directory>>> EduPack 2020 Installation Guide.pdf
- ❖ Double-click the installer edupack_setup.2020.exe to run it.
- You will need to be connected to the Internet and your institution’s network. ❖ Enter the name and port number for your license server.(siclic1.epfl.ch, 1055)
- This should have been given to you alongside the installation package by your instructor or IT admin; contact them if you have problems with this step. ❖ Continue to follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing.
- We welcome your feedback on this document. You can let us know if anything is unclear,